Get help from CM in treatment of kidney, cancer and heart disease, know all the information step by step
Download full detail In Gujarat, the CM’s fund provides funds for the treatment of certain fatal diseases. Find out here how you too can take advantage of this plan,Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Technology Tips and General Information Updates, remain with us avakarnews Please share with your companions this Post,Keep checking regularly to get the latest updates.
Now VTVgujarati.com has brought you some relief from all this.
We are told there that the hospital started the heady days of the one whose house he entered. Really this poor Aamir is a headache for all. The pain and physical problems of the patient are real but the mental and financial problems of the patient’s family are different. In this case, if deadly diseases enter the house, it becomes difficult to fight on all fronts.
We want to give you information that can give you a little bit of relief in a process like headaches.
If someone in your home
If any of these organs have diseases or cancer, the patient is eligible for assistance from the Relief Fund of the Hon’ble Chief Minister.
Certain hospitals and institutes have been accredited by the government to avail this assistance. So first of all let’s find out which hospitals you can get treatment for to get this benefit.
મુખ્યમંત્રી રાહત ફંડ માંથી કિડની રોગોની સહાય અંગે સોગંદનામું – ફોર્મ Download
Accredited hospitals for heart diseases
S. N. Mehta Inst. Of Cardiology and Research Center, Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad-380016
2) Seth Vadilal Sarabhai General Hospital, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad-380006
3) Dharamsinh Desai Memorial Institute of Cardiology, Mission Road, Nadiad-387002
4) Mr. B. D. Mehta Mahavir Heart Institute, Shri Mahavir Health Cam
pus, Athwagate, Ring Road, Surat-395001
What documents are required to get this assistance?
You may think that it is difficult to go through a complex process of papers, but it is not. All you have to do to get this help is to show the following papers and if you are undergoing treatment in the above hospital then every patient must have these papers.
1) Application- First of all you have to apply for help. This application has to be addressed to the Chief Minister.
2) Case Papers- Secondly, you will need a copy of the case paper given at the time of consultation by the doctors of all the hospitals where you have been treated.
3) Estimated Expenses – The hospital will have to present the estimated expenses to you. In this you have to present the correct paper.
4) Doctor’s Certificate – You have yet to undergo surgery for that treatment. Such a certificate has to be submitted. If you have already had an operation, you are not eligible, which means you will not get help.
5) Ration Card- A copy of the ration card should be submitted along with the signature coin.
6) Income Sample- Sample of the concerned Mamlatdar Shri regarding the annual income of your family should also be submitted in the original.
7) Affidavit- An affidavit has to be submitted to the notary or Mamlatdar Court on a stamp paper of Rs. 20 and submit the original copy. You will find a link to this affidavit which you can download and print. DOWNLOAD HERE.
8) Letter of Recommendation – You will have to write a reference letter to the Hon’ble Chief Minister, which will have to be written by the Hon’ble MP or Hon’ble MLA.
All you have to do is send the application along with the papers and affidavits to the Chief Minister’s Office.
Thanks for visit this CM’s fund provides funds for the treatment of certain fatal diseases. Post, Stay connected with us for more Posts.