The main advantages of NFBS are its financial support for mandatory users. As emotional loss or mental anguish cannot be represented by anything, financial aid can alleviate the animals of the next generation, and they may be present within the boundaries of the raw material. If you learn more about the data, you can view it by downloading a document with lethal schemes.
The form can be clickable on an open link. Similarly themed, excluded application forms must be submitted by the names of official staff and appointed by a deterrent government. At the district level, the application of the scheme is entrusted to Zili Parishad or One Equivalent. At the local level, Gram Panchaiat / Municipality would challenge the scheme.
(A) Eligibility Criteria:
1. The family should be in BPL List
2. The natural or accidental death of the main income earner of the family
3. Age of dead male or female should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years
4. Application to be submitted within 2 years after the death
(B) Benefits: Rs. 20,000/- to the family.
2. Apply to respective TalukaMamlatdar.
The TalukaMamlatdars are authorized to approve or disapprove the assistance under this scheme. An appeal can be given to Prant Officer in 60 days in case of disapproval of the application.
Gujarati Video For Kutumb Sahay (Familly Assistance) Scheme In Gujarat