About National Testing Agency (NTA): MSJ&E, Government of India (GoI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent and international standardized tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission to premier Higher Educational Institutions(HEI).
PM YASASVI Yojana 2023
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India has formulated a scheme known as PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI) for award of scholarships to eligible candidates belonging to Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC) and De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi Nomadic Tribes(DNT/S-NT) categories, (the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakhs) studying in Class IX and Class XI in identified Top Schools across.
||ધોરણ ૧ થી ૪
||ધોરણ ૫ થી ૯
||ધોરણ ૧૦ થી ૧૨
||પેરા મેડીકલ, નર્સિંગ, ફાર્મસી, ફીસીયોથેરાપી, હોમીયોપેથી, આયુર્વેદ
||મેડીકલ/એન્જિનીયરીંગ/ એમ.બી.એ./એમ.સી.એ./ આઇ.આઇ.ટી.
Selection of candidates for the award of scholarships under the scheme is through a written test called YASASVI ENTRANCE TEST, and the NTA has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting the same.
About Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment(MSJ&E), Govt. of India
MSJ&E, Govt. Of India implements Govt. policies on promotion of activities relating to education, welfare, social justice and empowerment of disadvantaged and marginalized sections of the society viz. Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, Persons with Disabilities, Senior Citizens and Victims of Drug Abuse etc.
PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI)
MSJ&E of the Govt. of India, has formulated a scheme known as PM Young achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI) for award of scholarships to Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC) and Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes De-notified Tribe(DNT) students, annual income of whose parents/guardian is not more than Rs. 2.5 lakhs, studying in identified Schools.
The award of scholarships is at two levels:
- For students who are studying in class IX
- For students who are studying in Class XI
Selection of candidates for award of Scholarships under the Scheme is through a written test known as YASASVI ENTRANCE TEST (YET) 2023.
MSJ&E of Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the YASASVI ENTRANCE TEST-2023 to NTA.
- Scheme Launch By: Government of India
- Mode of application: online
- Official website: yet.nta.ac.in | https://socialjustice.gov.in
- Exam Name: NTA YASASVI ENTRANCE TEST (YET) 2023.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed Class 8 or Class 10( as the case may be) in 2022-23.
- Date of Examination: 29.09.2023
- Display of Admit Cards from NTA website:
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Pattern of the Exam: Objective Type comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
- Exam Fee: No exam fee is to be paid by the candidates
- Exam cities: Exam will be held in 78 cities across India
- Candidate applying for Class 9 Exam should have been born between 01.04.2007 to 31.03.2011 (both days inclusive).
- Candidate applying for Class 11 Exam should have been born between 01.04.2005 to 31.03.2009 (both days inclusive).
- Both boys and girls are eligible to apply. Eligibility requirements for girls are the same as for boys.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Eligibility:
- Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) and De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT)
- Parents’/ guardians’/ annual Income not more than Rs. 2.50 Lakhs.
- Studying in a Top Class School (list in https://yet.nta.ac.in ) in Class 9 or 11
YASASVI Scheme 2023 Selection process:
By merit in the YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) conducted by National Testing Agency (more details in https://yet.nta.ac.in)
YASASVI Scheme Documents for application:
Student should have a valid functional Mobile Number, Aadhar Number (UID)
Scheme of Examination:
Last date of submission of online forms: 29.09.2023 (Upto 05.00 PM)
Download Notification PDF: Click Here